Bringing the pooch? Please read our updated dog policy.
Only assistance dogs allowed inside
- Due to Covid-19 restrictions, we now only allow assistance dogs inside our building.
- Our outside tables are enjoyed by our canine visitors, providing cover from rain and shade on sunny days
- Please pick up your dog’s poop and dispose of it in one of the bins
- Water bowls can be found on our decking in front of the restaurant
- You are welcome to feed your dog outside using your own dish
Dog walking at Loch Leven’s Larder
We are blessed with many wonderful walks in the area so if you need to work off your lunch or sharpen an appetite, why not try the wonderful Loch Leven Heritage Trail.
Here are a few more suggestions for walks slightly further afield:
We are situated in a sensitive area for ground-nesting birds and Channel Farm is also a working farm so the Scottish Outdoor Access code may be helpful.
If you have any queries or questions relating to our dog policy, please email email@example.com.
Shopping for the discerning dog
In our gift shop, you will find a huge array of pet merchandise:
- Billy & Margot’s Dog Ice-cream
- pet beds
- healthy treats
- designer poo bags
… frankly everything a style-conscious, modern dog needs.