Reservations – call 01592 841000*
- We recommend making a reservations, especially at weekends and lunchtimes
- We take same-day bookings but these must be made by 11.30am
- You can browse in our shop while you are waiting – we have buzzers to alert customers when their table is ready
- *Sorry, we don’t accept reservations by email or via social media
Opening hours: 9am – 5.30pm
- Last food orders at 4:30pm, hot drinks and cakes available until 5pm
- We are open every day of the year except Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
Hire a Garden Pod
We’ve lots going on for families, from a play park, children’s menu and an ice-cream counter – find out more.
Yup, we’ve got it. Just come along and log in. Please ask a member of our team if you need any assistance.
We have USB and standard wall sockets available in our Greenhouse Café.
We’re blessed with great cycling country around us – find out more.
We love to welcome dogs inside however, we have a few important conditions – please read our dog policy.
Free mobility scooters
*please note that the scooters are currently not available*
Just call us on 01592 841000 if you’d like to reserve a scooter. You can collect a scooter at here and leave it at another location if you’d rather do a round route. Find out more about other drop-off points.
Things to do
If you are looking for activities in the area, you’ll find plenty to do here. We love to walk on the Loch Leven Heritage Trail; following the Outlander trail to nearby Falkland Place and tracing Mary Queen of Scots’ footsteps to Loch Leven Castle but you’ll find even more things to do here.
We are situated on the North side of Loch Leven so we are in easy hitting distance from Edinburgh, Perth and Dundee. Map and full directions.
“Fabulous venue with stunning views.”
TripAdvisor • July 2017 • 5* review
“Our first time at this fantastic gem of a place, spotlessly kept, beautiful setting with views to Loch Leven, wonderful restaurant food and delicatessen and a very nice gift shop, I loved it.”