- Our Shop is open from 9.00am-5.00pm, 7 days a week.
- Our Larder Café is open from 9.00am-5.00pm, 7 days a week.
- Our Greenhouse Café is open from 9:30am—4:30pm, 7 days a week.
- Our Crepe Cabin is open 11.00am-4.00pm, Saturday and Sunday.
- Our Pier Kiosk, Kinross (map) is open 9.30am-5.00pm, Wednesday to Sunday.
- Our Customer Toilet Facilities are now open 9.00am-4.30pm but with a restriction of one person per toilet area, following strict cleaning and hygiene guidelines, which we request customers adhere to please.
We’re now taking online orders for our Afternoon Teas, Meat Packs, Bread Baskets and Larder Essentials.
Yup, we’ve got it. Just come along and log in. Please ask a member of our team if you need any assistance.
We’re blessed with great cycling country around us – find out more.
The Play Park is open but this area is currently in development with sections cut off while we undertake work to create a sensory garden, enhancing your Loch Leven’s Larder visitor experience.
Our dog policy
We love dogs but no longer allow them inside our building (unless service dogs) due to the measures we are taking to protect staff and customers from the spread of Covid-19. Please read our updated dog policy.
There is a bus service (201) from Kinross to Glenrothes, which calls at Loch Leven’s Larder. For the latest timetable, visit the Stagecoach Website.
Things to do
If you are looking for activities in the area, you’ll find plenty to do here. We love to walk on the Loch Leven Heritage Trail; following the Outlander trail to nearby Falkland Place and tracing Mary Queen of Scots’ footsteps to Loch Leven Castle but you’ll find even more things to do here.
We are situated on the North side of Loch Leven, just 10 minutes from the historic town of Kinross and within easy hitting distance from Edinburgh, Glasgow, Perth and Dundee. Map and full directions.
“Fabulous venue with stunning views.”
TripAdvisor • July 2017 • 5* review
“Our first time at this fantastic gem of a place, spotlessly kept, beautiful setting with views to Loch Leven, wonderful restaurant food and delicatessen and a very nice gift shop, I loved it.”