Top 10 Questions
- What is the Loch Leven’s Larder Loyalty Card Scheme?
Our Loyalty Card Scheme is designed to reward our customers for giving us their custom. When you purchase with us, whether in our shop or cafés*, you will collect points. The more points you collect, the more you can treat yourself to life’s little luxuries at Loch Leven’s Larder. As well as receiving our newsletter, you’ll receive special offers, tailor-made for you.
Loch Leven’s Larder loyalty scheme operates on a one-card, one-member basis. We do not offer duplicate cards on the same account. This is because your offers and priority access are tailored for you individually.
*Some exclusions apply. Please see our full terms and conditions.
How do I join the Loch Leven’s Loyalty Card Scheme?
Just pop into our shop and ask at our Food Hall till point. You’ll be asked for five pieces of information:
- First name
- Last name
- First line of your address
- Valid email address (we’ll use this to communicate with you about the scheme, including any offers, about your account and changes to the scheme).
An account will then be created for you and you will receive a physical card.
How long will it take to register me in the Loch Leven’s Loyalty Card Scheme?
Our staff can register you in a few minutes at our shop till point.
What are the benefits joining the Loch Leven’s Loyalty Card Scheme?
- Collect one point for every pound you spend; these can be spent at Loch Leven’s Larder (restrictions apply, please see our terms and conditions)
- Receive regular offers, tailor-made for you – you’ll receive these as vouchers when you pay at our till.
- Enjoy our regular newsletter packed with news, recipes, offers and events.
How do I use my points?
You can spend your points in-store and in our cafés (restrictions apply, please see our terms and conditions).
How do I check my points balance?
Just ask a member of staff at our shop till point; they’ll be happy to help.
If I return something, will I lose the points I received?
Yes; your points balance will be updated to reflect this.
My card has been damaged, lost or stolen, what do I do?
First of all, don’t worry—you’re points are held on your account, not on the physical card, so these will remain safe. Just ask at the till point in our Food Hall and we’ll get a new card sorted for you.
Why do you need my email address?
You will need a valid email address in order to receive the offers and benefits associated with our loyalty card. This is also our only means for contacting loyalty members so please ensure that your personal details are kept up-to-date so you don’t miss out.
I have a question about the Loch Leven’s Larder Loyalty Card scheme, who do I contact?
Just email us at email@example.com
You can also see our terms and conditions.