A good deli should be run by people who care about food and who make their own food from scratch.
Home-made deli food and baking
Luxury sausage rolls, Scotch eggs, pies, quiches and patés, all made in kitchen by our classically-trained chefs. Our sausage rolls are particular favourites – ask about ordering a batch in advance if you have a family picnic coming up. We also have fresh bread, home-baking and patisserie every day, all made in our kitchen by our pastry chef.
- Olives: Piri Piri, Kalamata, Garlic Stuffed, Sicilian, Lemon Basil, Spicy Cumin
- Loch Leven’s Larder Ham, Sausage Rolls, Scotch Eggs, Quiche
- Meat & vegetarian pies
- Kabanaki Peppers
- Chicken Liver Paté
- Balsamic Onions
Hunters of Kinross at Loch Leven’s Larder
We’re delighted to welcome Hunters of Kinross to our Foodhall where they now have a dedicated counter, offering the best quality, hand selected and quality assured Scotch Beef, Scotch Lamb, and Specially Selected Pork, free range poultry, wild game, and wild venison from the Perthshire hills.
- Beef, matured on the bone before being hand cut and dressed by master butchers, giving unrivalled flavour and succulence
- Whole free range chickens from Gartmorn Farm
- Free range and organic turkeys from Copa
- Seasonal fresh game including pheasant, grouse, rabbit and hare
- Duck breast and whole Mallard duck and Gressingham duck
- Handmade gourmet sausages, burgers and kebabs
- Order your Christmas meats from Hunters
We have a wonderful cheese counter with a range of fine cheeses including artisanal Scottish cheeses and English and continental favourites. We typically have around twenty or thirty cheeses; here’s a few to look out for:
- Auld Reekie – a lightly smoked handmade cheese with a delicate whisky and wood finish
- Strathdon Blue – a rich creamy texture with a mellow, aromatic taste
- Westray Wife – a deliciously creamy washed-rind cheddar from one of the Orkney Islands
- Inverloch Goats Cheese – made with 100% goat’s milk, firm in texture with a subtle flavour
- Blue Murder – A steely sweet flavour, milder than most blue cheeses with a creamy texture
- Clava – a buttery taste with a unique grassy flavour
If you love cheese and entertaining as much as we do, you might like to know that we have a massive fondue pot (and we do mean *massive*) available to hire by the evening – just ask a member of staff.
Fine wines, gins and craft beer
As well as a range of wines and spirits, in particular we stock a wide range of gin, from our very own Loch Leven’s Larder Winter Gin to Eden Mill, Persie Gin, Edinburgh Gin, Old Curiosity Gin. We also have a wide range of craft beers from every corner of Scotland, from Orkney to Keith and (of course!) Kinross.
Fresh fruit and vegetables
Belgium chocolates, gifts and ice-cream
If you’re in a more indulgent mood, you might want to browse our chocolate cabinet which is stocked full of luxury chocolates not to mention our range of delicious foodie treats which are perfect for gifts.
We love having our local suppliers along to host tastings of their products – keep an eye on our events page where we’ll post details.
Homewares and kitchen items
Our gift shop also includes a range of homewares, such as serving dishes, mugs, baking , tea pots, cheese knives, cutlery, egg cups, aprons, tea towels and kitchen equipment.
Explore our range of foods for special diets from suppliers such as Tenuta Marmorelle, Angelic, Su Gud, Jealous Sweets, Kent & Fraser, Biona, IQ Chocolate, Glebe Farm and Your Piece.
Quality food for your freezer
We have three freezers, filled with delicious food to enjoy at home, including our own Larder scones made by our pastry chef, croissants, Yorkshire Puddings and a range of delicious food from Cook, ready-made meals made with quality ingredients and no preservatives. Perfect if you’re on holiday and fancy taking it easy.
During the summer months, you can pick up a selection of food and one of our picnic packs – just leave us a refundable deposit of £10, and you can borrow a picnic blanket, a cutting board and knife, in handy canvas bag.
A great all year-round gift, why not pop into our deli and we can make a hamper up exactly to your requirements.
Our local food heroes
We’re delighted to stock:
Allan’s Chilli Products
Blyth’s of Fife
The Buffalo Farm
Cairn o Mohr
Clarks Speciality Foods
Chainbridge Honey Farm
Gardiners of Scotland
The Gin Bothy
Gordon & Durward
Gordon & McPhail
Hunters of Kinross
Innis & Gunn
The Inveralmond Brewery
IQ Superfood Chocolate
Katy Rodgers Dairy
Little Herb Farm
Loch Leven Brewery
Merchant City Brewing Co
The Pea Green Boat
Ramsay of Carluke
Salt Pig Sea Salts
Scottish Liqueur Centre
Simple Simon Pies
St Andrews Brewing Co.
St Andrews Cheese Co.
Stewart Tower Dairy
Strathearn Cheese Co.
The Keith Brewery Ltd
The Drinks Bakery Ltd
The Dundee Gin Co
The Orkney Brewery
The Real Hot Chocolate Co
The Scottish Bee Company
The Very Lovely Sauce Co
Wee Tea Co
Whisky Sauce Co
Your Piece Oatcakes