Nia is fun, dynamic movement practice which leaves you feeling great in body, mind and spirit.
Conditioning your body through easy-to-learn, graceful moves, Nia is fun, energising and stress-busting. If you enjoy dancing, but somehow a traditional dance class doesn’t feel quite right, and you wish you could find something which was both energising and meditative then you have come to the right place!
Nia is practised bare foot so no need to bring trainers, just a water bottle to re-hydrate.
Summer term starts on Monday 15 April and finishes on Monday 24 April; there is no class on Monday 22 April (Easter Monday).
FAQ’S with Nia Instructor Cat:
- Are beginner’s welcome? Absolutely. I aim to create a friendly, non-competitive atmosphere in my classes and you’ll be made to feel very welcome.
- Can I join the term at any time? Yes, please start at any time – a discount is applied automatically during booking so that you won’t pay for classes which have already taken place.
- How do I pay? You can pay by card, bank transfer, PayPal.
- What if I find that it’s not for me?If after your first class you decide that it’s not for you, I’ll happily refund your term fees minus the fee for the first class, so you’ll just pay for that one class.
- Questions? Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.