Every year, we support over 70 local groups, from primary schools to national charities.
The proceeds from all sales of plastic carrier bags at the Larder go to local children’s hospice, Rachel House, We also display a number of collecting tins for customers wanting to donate to charities in-store, and our Guide Dogs collecting box is always popular, especially with children.
Please fill in the form below if you are looking for support.
We take care in evaluating and considering all requests so please provide all information
requested and ensure that all details are correct before submitting.
- All requests must be made through the form below.
- We normally only provide support once in a calendar year to a charity, organisation or individual.
- Please contact us at least six weeks in advance, however for larger events, please contact us at least 12 weeks beforehand.
- We usually try to respond to requests within 14 days of receiving the request, however during busy periods, this may be longer.
- We are particularly interested in helping initiatives which directly benefit the local community.
Just a few of the fantastic organisations we’ve supported recently
Portmoak Gala Day • Tayside Children with Cancer & Leukemia • Kinross Young Farms • Macmillan Cancer Support • Cairneyhill Children’s Gala • LGBT Youth Scotland • Brain Tumour Charity • Blackwatch Castle • Scottish Cot Death Association • Crombie Gala • Dunbarney Primary School • CCLASP • Maggie’s Centre • Dalgety Bay Primary School • Rotary Club Perth • Carnock & Gowkhall Christmas Fair • Broke Not Broken • Ben & Finlay’s Christmas Auction • Portmoak Ladies Evening • Orwell Brownies • Milnathort Primary School • Touch Primary School • SSAFA Armed Forces • Fife Kidney Support • Cash for Kids