Skip to content
We’re following government advice to keep you—and our staff—safe.
- Our shop opening hours are 9am—5pm, seven days per week.
- There is a queuing system for shop entry.
- Please shop individually wherever possible.
- A maximum of 45 customers are allowed in the shop at any one time.
- Customers are encouraged to use a basket or a trolley
- We only allow guide dogs inside.
- Our Greenhouse Take-Away Café is open from 9:30am—4:30pm, 7 days a week.
- Queuing is outside only, please queue in a socially-distanced manner for service at the hatch.
- If the Greenhouse Café is unattended, please ring the bell and a member of staff will be with you shortly.
- Unfortunately customer toilet facilities are currently unavailable.
- We only accept payment by credit card.
- Masks and a two metre distancing rule are now mandatory in shops in Scotland.