Skip to content
We’ve made some changes in line with government advice for keeping you—and our staff—safe.
- Our opening hours are 9am—5pm, seven days per week.
- Our shop will re-open at 9am on 14/1/2021, our cafés will remain closed until government guidance changes.
- Toilet facilities are unavailable currently and will re-open when our cafés re-open.
- A maximum of 45 customers will be allowed in the shop at any one time.
- There is a queuing system for entry, a one-way system, hand sanitising stations and perspex screens on tills.
- All customers are asked to use a basket or a trolley.
- We only allow guide dogs inside the Larder; no other dogs are permitted.
- We only accept payment by credit card.
- Masks and a two metre distancing rule are now mandatory in shops in Scotland.
- We are following government guidelines and expect our customers to do likewise, in the interests of keeping all who visit and work at the Larder safe.