Skip to content
We’ve made some changes in line with government advice for keeping you—and our staff—safe.
- View our map to help you find your way around
- Our new opening hours are 9am—5pm, seven days per week (our Greenhouse Take-Away Café closes at 4pm).
- We have inside and outside tables available for customer use
- Reservations can be made in our Larder Café; same day bookings must be made by 11am. Find out more
- Following current government guidance, at present we can only take bookings for up to 6 people from 2 families (children under 12 exempt).
- A maximum of 40 customers will be allowed in the shop, 60 in the Larder Café and 15 in the Greenhouse Café take-away, at any one time
- There is a queuing system for entry, separate entry and exit points, a one-way system, hand sanitising stations and perspex screens on tills
- All customers are required to use a basket or a trolley
- Unfortunately we only allow guide dogs inside the Larder; no other dogs are permitted.
- The only toilets available are in the Larder Café. These are accessible through the cafe door on the decking and are available from 9am until 4:30pm.
- We only accept payment by credit card.
- Masks and a one-metre distancing rule are now mandatory in shops in Scotland. We are following government guidelines and expect our customers to do likewise, in the interests of keeping all who visit and work at the Larder safe.