Skip to content
We’ve made some changes in line with government advice for keeping you—and our staff—safe.
Here’s how we’ll be operating:
- Our new opening hours for our cafes, gift shop and Food Hall are 9am—5pm, seven days per week (with the exception of our Milk Bar which will be open from 11am—5pm, seven days).
- We are only offering take-away at this time; we have outside tables available for customer use but we are not taking any reservations.
- A maximum of 15 customers will be allowed in the shop, and a maximum of 9 in the take-away, at any one time
- There will be a queuing system for entry, separate entry and exit points, a one-way system, hand sanitising stations and perspex screens on tills
- Only allow one person per family group will be allowed in the building at any one time, where possible
- All customers will be required to use either a basket or a trolley
- Unfortunately we will only be able to allow guide dogs inside the Larder; no other dogs are permitted.
- The only toilets available are in the Larder Cafe. These are accessible through the cafe door on the decking and are available from 9am until 4:30pm.
- There is no interior access between the shop and the take-away
- Our take-away Greenhouse Cafe can be accessed by coming through our main Larder Cafe.
- We can only accept payment by credit card.
- From 10 July, masks will be mandatory in shops in Scotland. We will be following government guidelines and expect our customers to do likewise, in the interests of keeping all who visit and work at the Larder safe.