Enjoy some creative story-telling with our kids competition and you could win some fantastic prizes!
Here’s your inspiration–Come & see our Christmas puddings & sprouts having fun on a zip wire!
Then make up a mini story–tell us where they are going to and tell us about a challenge they meet on the way! (younger entrants might need a bit of help from an adult here)
Draw a picture to accompany your mini story.
● Make sure your entry fits onto one A4 page
● Write your name, age and a grown-up’s name, telephone number and email address on the back.
● Make sure your entry is about either our Christmas puddings or sprouts (or both!)
● Hand your entry in at the tills in our Food Hall by Friday 20th Dec
● We will announce the winners on Sunday 22nd Dec
● There will be a prize for the age ranges 2–4, 5–8 and 9–12 years.
Terms & Conditions
- By entering, the participant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- No alternatives to the prizes will be offered.
- The winner will be chosen by the judges from all entries received. The judge’s decision is final.
- The winner will be notified using the contact details provided and also announced via social media. If for any reason the winner does not respond within 1 week, a new winner will be selected.
- All entries may be displayed in store and on Loch Leven’s Larder’s social media sites.
- The prize must be collected by the winner, within 1 months of the date of notification.
- If you are a winner, Loch Leven’s Larder may request you to participate in promotional photographs.