Hunters of Kinross are now taking Christmas orders in our Food Hall – as well as the wonderful Copas turkeys (only available in Perth & Kinross-shire from Hunters), the festive range includes goose, duck, capon and pheasant, Scotch beef roasts and steaks, venison, gammon and of course, all the trimmings – chipolatas, chestnut stuffing and sage & onion stuffing.
How to order
- Place your order in store (by 10/12 for Copas Turkeys, 15/12 for other orders) and pay the £10 deposit
- Return on your chosen day to pick up your order and pay the balance
- Take home and enjoy
Why Hunters stock Copas turkeys
- Officially Britain’s Best Turkey in British Poultry Awards 2017
- During the day, the Free Range Bronze turkeys are truly free-range, which means they stroll around the cherry orchards & grass meadows taking in the fresh air
- Copas turkeys are dry plucked and game-hung for 2 weeks which means a truly tender eating experience and an altogether superior depth of flavour.
- Each Copas Turkey comes with cooking instructions & a pop-up cooking timer, so no matter what your culinary experience, you have everything you need to ensure a perfect turkey cooking experience this Christmas!
Why not come to the Hunters’ counter in our Food Hall to discuss your Christmas requirements – the craft butchers can advise on quantities, cooking times and combinations.
Posted by Copas Turkeys on Friday, 10 November 2017