With our broccoli harvest nearly ready, we can’t wait to use our delicious Channel Farm broccoli in a variety of dishes. This recipe from our Head Chef is great as a main dish served with smoked salmon or as a side.
- 2 Large Heads Broccoli
- 2 Hard-Boiled Eggs (Cold)
- 1 tbsp Baby Capers ½ tsp Baby Capers
- ¼ tsp Dijon Mustard 100ml
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Chopped Chervil or any soft herb such as Chives or Tarragon
- 25ml Vegetable Oil
- Cut broccoli into large florets (keep stalks for soup)
- Toss in a bowl with a little vegetable oil, salt and pepper.
- Place on a medium heat BBQ or onto a roasting tray in the oven at 165°c for 8-10 minutes, ensuring you turn the broccoli frequently.
- In a large bowl add the mustard, Lea & Perrins, Baby Capers and Olive Oil (this can be done beforehand and kept at room temperature until required.
- When broccoli is nearly cooked, grate the hard-boiled egg and add to the large bowl, give it a good stir, add chopped chervil, season to taste and spoon on top of the broccoli.