Our new opening hours are 9am—5pm, seven days a week.
- We are not taking any reservations at this time and our pods are not in use.
- We are participating in the Eat Out Scheme—find out more
- We are following government guidelines on face coverings and will be expecting our customers to do likewise.
- Breakfast rolls and hot food is now available in our Larder Cafe and our Greenhouse Take-Away Cafe is open for sandwiches, salads & snacks.
- Our new Ice-cream Bar is open 11am—5:00pm, seven days.
Delicious food, whatever-the-weather walks, quality and quirkiness.
Our beautiful setting right on the Loch Leven Heritage Trail and close to the historic town of Kinross makes for a wonderful day out. So come and visit us – explore our well-stocked shop and enjoy the great outdoors. Don’t forget, our Greenhouse Take-Away Café is open so you can enjoy our spectacular views.
Championing local producers
Situated at the heart of our family-run vegetable farm, we are passionate about traceability, provenance and seasonality. Because of this, we use as much local produce in our food as possible. This starts with vegetables we’ve grown in our own fields and includes other produce from the many artisan makers in our local area and the rest of Scotland.
Overlooking Loch Leven and easily accessible from Edinburgh & Glasgow
You can reach us under an hour’s drive from Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dundee and St. Andrews. We’re just a few minutes from the M90 and close to the historic town of Kinross and right on the Loch Leven Heritage Nature Trail.
“We had a very enjoyable morning coffee and treat here – nothing was too much trouble for the very attentive and well-mannered staff.”
TripAdvisor • 5* review