- Our Shop, Larder Café and outdoor Canopy Café (covered and heated) are open* June to September 9:00-5:30, October to May 9:00-5:00, 7 days a week.
- Afternoon tea is served from 2.30pm and must be booked 24 hours in advance please.
- Our Greenhouse Café is open Mon-Fri: June to September 9:30-4:30
October to May 10:00-4:00 and Sat-Sun 9:00-4:00 all year round.
* Please note our Larder Café and outdoor Canopy Café will be closed for staff training on the last Thursday of each month at 4.30pm
- Our play-park is open.
- Only service dogs permitted inside; dogs are allowed in our outdoor Canopy Café.
Our online shop is full of delights, from delicious food, to gifts, stationery, and gift vouchers.
Join our team
Would you like to join our team? Check out our current vacancies.
Delicious food, whatever-the-weather walks, quality and quirkiness.
Our beautiful setting right on the Loch Leven Heritage Trail and close to the historic town of Kinross makes for a wonderful day out. So come and visit us – explore our well-stocked shop and enjoy the great outdoors.
Championing local producers
Situated at the heart of our family-run vegetable farm, we are passionate about traceability, provenance and seasonality. We use as much local produce as possible, starting with vegetables we’ve grown in our own fields and including produce from the many artisan makers in our local area and the rest of Scotland.
Overlooking Loch Leven and easily accessible from Edinburgh & Glasgow
You can reach us under an hour’s drive from Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dundee and St. Andrews. We’re just a few minutes from the M90 and close to the historic town of Kinross and right on the Loch Leven Heritage Nature Trail.
“We had a very enjoyable morning coffee and treat here – nothing was too much trouble for the very attentive and well-mannered staff.”
TripAdvisor • 5* review