Our new opening hours are 9am—5pm, seven days a week.
- We are now taking reservations on 01592 841000.
- Access to our Greenhouse Cafe is currently external only, please see map below.
- Our playpark and pods currently out of use while we undertake work to our grounds.
- We only allow guide dogs inside the Larder; no other dogs are permitted.
- Please view our new rules and guidelines for visiting
Delicious food, whatever-the-weather walks, quality and quirkiness.
Our beautiful setting right on the Loch Leven Heritage Trail and close to the historic town of Kinross makes for a wonderful day out. So come and visit us – explore our well-stocked shop and enjoy the great outdoors. Don’t forget, our Greenhouse Take-Away Café is open so you can enjoy our spectacular views.
Championing local producers
Situated at the heart of our family-run vegetable farm, we are passionate about traceability, provenance and seasonality. Because of this, we use as much local produce in our food as possible. This starts with vegetables we’ve grown in our own fields and includes other produce from the many artisan makers in our local area and the rest of Scotland.
Overlooking Loch Leven and easily accessible from Edinburgh & Glasgow
You can reach us under an hour’s drive from Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dundee and St. Andrews. We’re just a few minutes from the M90 and close to the historic town of Kinross and right on the Loch Leven Heritage Nature Trail.
“We had a very enjoyable morning coffee and treat here – nothing was too much trouble for the very attentive and well-mannered staff.”
TripAdvisor • 5* review